Friday, March 04, 2011

Still in the bathroom

Well, I'm still spending my days in the bathroom, hanging out mostly in the sink or in a box, but at least Mom and Dad are letting me sleep in their bedroom at night. They've forced Maggie, Josie and Huggy Bear to hang out with us too, which is helping them get used to me again since they weren't very happy about me smelling like vet and illness.

In the meantime, I've been checking out the Simon's Cat comic strip on the UK Daily Mirror. Nothing like a little Simon's Cat to lift your spirits.

Thanks again for all the purrs and positive thoughts. I'm feeling great, it's just that I have an open sore so I can't be getting on the furniture and stuff like that.

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am sorry that you are still in the bathroom. It sounds like you are feeling a little better though and I hope you keep on feeling better!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad you are feeling better. We hope the sore place heals quickly so you can have your freedom again. We like Simon's Cat too.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I hope the nasty sore heals soon so you can be back in your house properly. Get well soon.. Hugs GJ xx

JC said...

I hope your sore heals over fast.

Ivan from WMD said...

Ha! That was pretty amusing!

I think you'll getting better enough to be out soon, Jasper. Being sequestered is a big drag!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope your sore heals up soon - it must really be boring, getting stuck in the bathroom all the time. Thanks for letting us know about the Simon's Cat comic strip - that is SO cool!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Jasper, we're sorry you're still stuck in the bathroom. But at least you have some company!! We hope you heal quickly!!

The Creek Cats said...

We're so far behind and sorry to hear you had an abscess. We hope it heals up really quick!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Jasper now that it's Monday we hope you are doing better!
So sorry we've missed all this since mom & dad have been on vacation and not helping us blog.
We are late with the purrs but until we hear you are better we will purr and purr for you. Those abscesses are nasty. Shaggy had a bad one 2 years ago on his hiney from Scout.
xxxooo