Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuxie Tuesday

Mom and Dad picked up some new chairs for the parlor the other day. It was during the one snowfall we've had in Columbia in the past five years.

Josie likes the new chairs
Josie approves of the new chairs. She thinks this would be a great place to curl up with a good book (or with Mom while she reads a good book). I tried the chairs out, too, but this is a Tuxie post and I'll save my picture for tomorrow.

As for the comments issue, it looks like I'll be switching over to Blogger's comments soon and dropping the old Haloscan. Like Max and Abby said, why pay for something that we can get free. Especially when the paid product doesn't look all that great. It's definitely more complicated. I made a comment on my own blog, logged in and everything, and it showed me as Guest. What the fluff? I must have deleted the email telling how to back up my old comments, but I'll set Dad on the task of doing that. Thanks for your patients during the transition.

1 comment:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a pretty chair. We did find the new haloscan comment box a bit drawn out yesterday.