Monday, November 09, 2009

Treat challenge

Mom and Dad read over on Forever Foster about the treat triangle and thought it would be a good challenge for us and might make enjoying our treats more fun.

The cats investigating their treat challenge
Dad saved toilet paper rolls and stapled them together. Then he did this awful thing ... he put the treats inside the tubes so they were hard for us to get. I had nothing to do with it. I've made it clear that treats are something I enjoy on my own, so I left it to the other three. Josie was briefly curious, then disinterested. Huggy Bear and Maggie were more intrigued. To my surprise, it was Huggy Bear with his large paws that learned to whap the treats out, or to pull them to him. Maggie kept trying to stick her little nose in there. Josie just waited for the other two to free a treat then she helped herself. It was a nice challenge and a good break from the routine morning treat. And fun to watch, too.

No comments: