Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Josie and Huggy Bear

Today is Josie and Huggy Bear's 5th birthday! We were living in our apartment back then when Mom and Dad saw these four precious kittens. Mom fell in love with Josie instantly, and how couldn't you?


I know that tabby cat looks like Maggie, but that was Huggy Bear and Josie's brother Frisky. Maggie would come about a year later.


Here's little Josie.

I can't believe it's been five years. We are so lucky to have them in our family. I have grown as a big brother and become a more loving cat with their help, and I am thankful for that. I should have real birthday celebration pictures tomorrow.

Here's how the "old cats" are celebrating tonight...

Huggy Bear under our bed
Huggy Bear is sleeping under Mom and Dad's bed.

Josie under the guest bed
And Josie is sleeping under the guest bed/Aunt Tiff's bed.

Like brother, like sister. Real party animals, huh?

No comments: