Thursday, January 22, 2009

CATS, snow, and other stuff

Mom and Dad had a great time at CATS last night. They went with Lisa and Brian and Lisa's Aunt. Fortunately, they decided to not bring one of those big cats home. I'm not sure if we'd have had the room.

We did get a little snow the other day. Technically, it was a light dusting. That's enough to throw a Southern no-snow city into a frenzy. The air was cold enough to snow, but the ground was too warm for it to stick, which is just how we like it.

As the weather has been cooling down, we have been snuggling in bed with Mom and Dad a lot more. Over the weekend I was totally sacked out beside Mom. She said my name and touched me and I lifted my head in complete slumber. I was so tired I couldn't even open my eyes, but, with my eyes totally shut, I turned my head to her like I was trying to look, but just couldn't open my heavy eyelids. Mom said it was the cutest thing she had ever seen. I don't remember what she wanted because I just went right back to sleep.

No comments: