Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Who's purr is it?

We all have unique purrs ... I was thinking about it last evening while lying in bed with Mom and Dad and having a battle of the purrs with Huggy Bear. It's really not fair to battle purrs with him because he purrs deep in his throat and through his mouth. He's got that kind of purr that announces his presence. I purr through my nose more, so it's a slightly higher pitch purr. Maggie's purr is a quick, excited kitten purr because, although she's a year-and-a-half old, she's still a kitten. Josie has such a subtle little purr ... it's the kind that you feel in her chest when Mom and Dad pet her. Sometimes Josie will project her purr a little and that's when you know she's extra-special happy. I had turned my purr off for a while, but it's back now and Mom and Dad couldn't be happier.

No comments: