Monday, October 25, 2004

Neighbor kittens

I live in a ground-floor apartment with my mom and dad, and in the complex there are a bunch of cats who prowl the grounds. We have one momma cat who lives in the shrubs out front of our building. She has four very cute kittens, two black with a hint of brown, one black and white and one gray with black stripes like momma. My mom and dad have been checking in on them, and have made sure that they have some water and treats. Our neighbors across the walk also put out food, and the nice people upstairs give them milk every now and then. I like to watch them from the bedroom window while they play out back. They're funny. My mom worries about the kittens, and would like to find a nice home for them, but it's hard to do for a family of five.

No comments: